Sunday, September 26, 2010

Absurd KK preflop spot

Guys involved are all TAGS. I have no idea if they know I am playing reasonably tight at this moment in game, but I was. Obviously I have only done this a few times in my entire poker experience. QQ is different, but KK...So tough. I basically timed out on all 7 other tables I had open while I was trying to decide.

MERGE_GAME #2806875002199: Texas Hold'em NL $1/$2 09/26/2010 15:21:12
Table Bad Beat - Statue of Liberty (28068750)
Seat 1: H1tman85 ($743.19 in chips)
Seat 2: KoukussaII ($206.75 in chips)
Seat 3: kagame ($233.36 in chips)
Seat 4: screwed0 ($636.12 in chips) DEALER
Seat 5: sik0tic ($198.00 in chips)
Seat 6: BetterAllTheTime ($227.50 in chips)
sik0tic: Post SB $1.00
BetterAllTheTime: Post BB $2.00

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to kagame [Ks Kh]

H1tman85: Raise $7.00
KoukussaII: Call $7.00

kagame: Raise $31.00

screwed0: Fold
sik0tic: Fold
BetterAllTheTime: Call $29.00
H1tman85: Raise $99.75
KoukussaII: Fold

kagame: Fold

BetterAllTheTime: Allin $196.50
H1tman85: Call $120.75

No comments: