Tuesday, November 27, 2007
The Big Game
Shanda ER Tonight! General bearish conditions and underperforming Chinese stocks have crushed Shanda down 20% or so. Pretty painful considering I rebought all the shares I had sold at $40 when the pps got back down to $36. I really had no idea when the conference call would be, but this is much later than I expected. Well, I changed my Ameritrade account to margin capable and now I have over 7000 shares. 7000 is the most I've ever held into a conference call. Many would say it is reckless gambling. Maybe they are right. However, I have confidence in the managment, and the chart looks strong. Many institutional market genius types have been buying in bulk. Chen gives an interview on CNN Money tomorrow. I suppose you could say I believe the stars have aligned for Shanda to move up over $5 tomorrow. What a rollercoaster!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment