Tuesday, October 05, 2010

AT button limp raise insanity

Guy was super lagtard running me over. Tried to switch it up a bit, in a few hands earlier, ran bad. For this spot, I was not comfortable 4 betting a hand like AT. Cold calling the 3 bet = I lose 66% of the time on the flop. Just a new line thrown into the mix vs psycho 3 bettors who will not 5 bet bluff.

MERGE_GAME #2829180300120: Texas Hold'em NL $1/$2 10/05/2010 01:34:17
Table Everglades (Heads Up) (28291803)

Seat 1: kagame ($239.50 in chips) DEALER
Seat 2: daftpunked ($692.22 in chips)

kagame: Post SB $1.00
daftpunked: Post BB $2.00

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to kagame [Tc As]
kagame: Call $1.00
daftpunked: Raise $8.00
kagame: Raise $40.00
daftpunked: Call $32.00

*** FLOP *** [2c Js Jh]
daftpunked: Check
kagame: Check

*** TURN *** [6h]
daftpunked: Bet $31.00
kagame: Call $31.00

*** RIVER *** [Ad]

daftpunked: Bet $128.00
kagame: Call $128.00

*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $401.50 Rake $0.50

daftpunked: Shows [Ks Ts]
kagame: wins $401.50


#2 Same guy and came first. I guess I need to raise the turn. I just felt he had air alot.

MERGE_GAME #2829180300096: Texas Hold'em NL $1/$2 10/05/2010 01:26:27
Table Everglades (Heads Up) (28291803)
Seat 1: kagame ($279.50 in chips) DEALER
Seat 2: daftpunked ($560.62 in chips)
kagame: Post SB $1.00
daftpunked: Post BB $2.00

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to kagame [Tc Jh]

kagame: Call $1.00
daftpunked: Raise $8.00
kagame: Call $8.00

*** FLOP *** [8c 9h 7h]

daftpunked: Bet $12.00
kagame: Call $12.00

*** TURN *** [4c]

daftpunked: Bet $33.00
kagame: Call $33.00

*** RIVER *** [8h]
daftpunked: Bet $85.00
kagame: Call $85.00

*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $279.50 Rake $0.50
daftpunked: Shows [3h Ah]
daftpunked: wins $279.50

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey this is turkish fish
where you been man ? haven't seen you on skype in a while.